Over the last 9 years, I have trained close to 1,000 people between the ages of 15 to 81. These people include sedentary individuals who were unfamiliar with the gym environment, all the way up to elite level athletes from such organizations as the OHL, Canadian University Varsity Athletic Teams (OUA/CIS), and Division 1, 2, and 3 American College and University Athletic Teams (NCAA). I have worked in the physiotherapy/ rehabilitation field since 1999 and have worked with people suffering from WSIB claims, MVA claims, and people who have suffered major cardiac issues and are going through the cardiac rehabilitation program at the Thunder Bay Regional Health Science Centre.
Education and Credentials
- Honors Bachelor of Kinesiology Degree (Lakehead University) Certified by the Ontario Kinesiology Association
- Bachelor of Education (Lakehead University) Certified Teacher by the Ontario College of Teachers + 6 years of professional teaching experience
- Minor in Gerontology (Lakehead University)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (National Strength and Conditioning Association)
- Certified Personal Trainer (National Strength and Conditioning Association)
- Certified Personal Trainer (CAN FIT PRO)
- Certified Russian Kettlebell Instructor (Agatsu Inc. Level 1)
- Certified Longevity and Wellness Specialist (GMP Fitness)
- Certified Golf Conditioning Specialist (GMP Fitness)
- NCCP Coach
- Certified in Body Composition Assessment (ISSA)
- Certified First Aid/CPR Instructor
- Member of the Canadian Association of Cardiac Rehabilitation Professionals
Welcome to PUSH Fitness Centre - Thunder Bay's premier workout environment. Explore our virtual tour and experience what we have to offer.
PUSH is located in the heart of Thunder Bay - close to Lakehead University, Confederation College, and many businesses. We are proud to provide all the amenities required to keep you motivated to come in!
406 Fort William Rd,
Thunder Bay, ON
P7B 2Z3, Canada